All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionThe most openly political of Dostoevsky's four major vels, The Devils has left literary scholars intrigued with its difficult narrative structure which veers back and forth between first and third person, and fascinated by the political overtones and social commentary it includes. For these reasons, The Devils often anchors courses on Dostoevsky's works. This critical companion contains essays that shed light on both the tricky literary structure of the vel as well as its social and political components.
- Author BiographyW.J. Leatherbarrow is a professor of Russian at the University of Sheffeld in England. He has published several books on Dostoevsky's works and is the author of numerous articles on Russian literature.
- PublisherNorthwestern University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/1999
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleNWP/AATSEEL Critical Companions to Russian Literature
- Place of PublicationEvanston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorthwestern University Press
- Weight249 g
- Width146 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byW. J. Leatherbarrow
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.