Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe remarkable new vel from the bestselling author of Everything and Nothing is a warm and heartbreaking tale of three generations of women. In a higgledy-piggledy house with turrets and tunnels towering over the sleepy Welsh village of Druith, two girls play hide and seek. They don't see its grandeur or the secrets locked behind doors they cant open. They see lots of brilliant places to hide. Squeezed under her mother's bed, pulse racing with the thrill of a new hiding place Dot sees something else: a long-forgotten photograph of a man, his hair blowing in the breeze. Dot stares so long at the photograph the image begins to disintegrate before her eyes, and as the image fades it is replaced with one thought: 'I think it's definitely him.' DOT is the story of one little girl and how her one small action changes the lives of those around her for ever.
- Author BiographyAraminta Hall has worked as a journalist since 1994 at some of Emap's biggest titles, including Bliss Magazine and New Woman. Since 2000 she has freelanced for a variety of magazines and national newspapers. She lives in Brighton with her husband and three children.
- Author(s)Araminta Hall
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Borough Press
- Weight190 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $21.68
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.