All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionDo you want to develop Web sites without the help of a programmer? Lucky for you there's DotNetNuke, a content management system that allows you to build and maintain dynamic Web sites just by using a Web browser. DotNetNuke For Dummies helps you get down to business and shows you how to create a user-friendly Web site. You'll find out how you can build and manage a flexible, versatile site with all the advantages an open-source application offers, use convenient modules, build a community, and save some money at the same time. This plain-English guide lets you discover how to:* Install, run, and troubleshoot DotNetNuke* Change and customize portal settings* Add and manage pages on your site* Make your site look professional* Deliver contents with Text/HTML* Add news feeds, online surveys, and banners* Interact with visitors through blogging, feedback comments, and forums* Create an e-business* Customize the look of your site with exciting components This book features cool new modules that will meet every Web site's need, both commercial and personal. With DotNetNuke For Dummies, you'll get up to speed with this wonderful online tool and create your own corner of the World Wide Web!
- Author BiographyLorraine Young, Philip Beadle, and Chris Paterra are founding members of the DotNetNuke core team. Scott Willhite is on the DotNetNuke board of directors.
- Author(s)Chris Paterra,Lorraine Young,Philip Beadle,Scott Willhite
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication08/05/2007
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight624 g
- Width190 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.