All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a true love story experienced by the author and depicted through her English Bulldog, Dottie. The story gives the young reader a lesson in obeying God and by horing his parents. It also teaches the importance of making right choices and displaying the nine fruits of The Spirit.
- Author BiographyConnie Weatherford is a great lover of the English Bulldog breed. Through her last litter (at the time of this writing) and what she experienced with them, God showed her a parallel of her and husband Ronnie's life together. This is very much a true love story about her and Ronnie and Dottie and Diego. The author feels that God is leading her toward writing Christian books for children of all ages concerning His Word. This book depicts the nine fruits of the Spirit, obedience toward God and your parents. Every child has a purpose in life and their life path depends on the choices they make in God or out of God. Connie wants to get the Word out to the children at an early age to help them make the right choices.
- Author(s)Connie M Weatherford
- PublisherGoldfinch Oracles, LLC
- Date of Publication06/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGoldfinch Oracles, LLC
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Gwen Titsworth,Cindy Barr
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.