Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.04Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRuby and Garnet are ten-year-old twins. They're identical, and they do EVERYTHING together, especially since their mother died three years earlier - but they couldn't be more different. Bossy, bouncy, funny Ruby loves to take charge, and is desperate to be a famous actress, while quiet, sensitive, academic Garnet loves thing more than to curl up with one of her favourite books. And when everything around the twins is changing so much, can being a double act work for ever?
- Author BiographyJacqueline Wilson (Author) JACQUELINE WILSON is an extremely well-known and hugely popular author who served as Children's Laureate from 2005-7. She has been awarded a number of prestigious awards, including the British Children's Book of the Year and the Guardian Children's Fiction Award (for The Illustrated Mum), the Smarties Prize and the Children's Book Award (for Double Act, for which she was also highly commended for the Carnegie Medal). In 2002 Jacqueline was given an OBE for services to literacy in schools and in 2008 she was appointed a Dame. She was the author most borrowed from British libraries in the last decade. 'A brilliant writer of wit and subtlety' THE TIMES 'She should be prescribed for all cases of reading reluctance' INDEPENDENT ON SUNDAY 'Has a rare gift for writing lightly and amusingly about emotional issues' BOOKSELLER Sue Heap (Illustrator) Sue Heap is a children's picture book illustrator and story writer. She has worked in collaboration with a number of writers including Sally Lloyd-Jones. Sue and Sally worked on a series of How to ... books with How to be a Baby being a New York Times bestseller. Another of Sue's books is Cowboy Baby, inspired by a visit to Arizona, which won the prestigious Gold Smarties Award for best picture book. Sue lives in Oxfordshire. Nick Sharratt (Illustrator) Nick Sharratt has written and illustrated many books for children and won numerous awards for his picture books, including the Sheffield Children's Book Award and the 2001 Children's Book Award. He has also enjoyed great success illustrating Jacqueline Wilson books. Nick lives in Edinburgh.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Wilson
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintYearling (imprint of Random House Children's Books)
- Content NoteB+W t/o
- Weight149 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nick Sharratt,Sue Heap
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.54
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.74
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.65
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $19.66Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.