All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionIn DOUBLE BLIND, R.V. Doon delivers a gripping medical thriller with a breath-taking tempo, vivid scenery, and open window into the nightmare a lone whistleblower confronts when trying to warn the public. ADDICTING...A NAIL BITER! Three girls haunted by a troubling childhood grow into adults with missing memories. Two have partial memories and seek justice in bizarre ways, putting their own lives at risk. Claire Carter, a clinical research nurse, doesn't remember her childhood until she becomes a whistleblower against a popular new drug that killed her best friend. On the run and aided by a secretive rescue group, she tries to warn the public about a looming health disaster. With millions in drug sales at stake, the pharmaceutical company strikes back. INTENSE...MESMERIZING! How can a whistleblower warn the public about a pending health disaster when she's been framed for murder?
- Author BiographyR.V. Doon, RN, MSN, CRA, worked a decade in clinical research before writing a medical thriller about a clinical research nurse whistleblower. She's the first to mention that the medical teams she met doing clinical research were all dedicated and ethical researchers. The people, both healthy and sick, who volunteered for drug research were some of the finest and kindest people on earth. She currently lives in Mobile, Alabama, a haunted and historical city, with her husband and two dogs. When she's not writing, she's on a sailing adventure.
- Author(s)R V Doon
- Date of Publication12/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.