CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionDouble Chocolate is a book of love... and all those things that go into love. Passion, Anguish, Fantasy, and Consciousness all serve as over all areas of poetry. A book to be read slowly and enjoy as you would a hot fudge or any delightful chocolate treat. Try one at breakfast, ather at lunch and perhaps one at dinner and a late night snack. Chocolate does release in the brain the same endorphins and opens pleasure centers as does love, hence the connection between love and chocolate. Full of actual experience and fantasy the journey of this book will leave you exhilarated, and on a roller coaster of your own memories of those moments with lovers, partners and circumstances that taught you of love.
- Author BiographySuzanne Deakins was first published in 1982 with a business book called The Exceptional Manager. A year later she penned Back to the Basics Management, The Lost Craft of Leadership. This book is in 8 languages, audio books and much more. After the first business books, I gradually worked my way to topics I found more interesting and more important to me and those I met: books about spirit, love, intimacy, and divinity. 35 years ago I broke through the glass wall that kept me separated from my voice, my spiritual and writing voice. I started this book many years ago by writing poetry for my children on their birthdays. Two years ago the poetry took a turn and I was able to unleash an inner idea about love and all of its many faces. I hope you enjoy reading this book as much as I did writing it. She is mother to six children (two sets of twin boys) and 4 grandchildren. She resides in Oregon where she writes, teaches, and enjoys life.
- Author(s)Suzanne Deakins
- PublisherSpirit Press
- Date of Publication14/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpirit Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.