All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionIn the Zombie apocalypse the last vampire on Earth has a hell of time keeping his food alive... Coburn's been dead for close to a century, but seeing as how he's a vampire and all, it doesn't much bother him. Or at least it didn't, t until he awoke from a forced five-year slumber to discover that most of human civilization was w dead--but t dead like him, oh . See, Coburn likes blood. The rest of the walking dead, they like brains. He's smart, they're t. But they <i>do</i> outnumber him by about a million to one, and the clotted blood of the walking dead cant sustain him. Now he's starving, cturnal, and more pissed-off than a bee-stung rattlesnake. The vampire t only has to find human survivors (with their sweet, sweet blood), but w he has to transition from predator to protector--after all, a man has to look after his food supply.
- Author Biography<b>Chuck Wendig</b> is a novelist, screenwriter and self-described 'penmonkey.' He sold his first story when he was 18. After working in the computer and role-playing game industries he began scripting TV and film projects, including a horror film script which won him a place at the prestigious Sundance Screenwriter Lab 2010. He currently lives in the wilds of Pennsyltucky with a wonderful wife and two very stupid dogs.
- Author(s)Chuck Wendig
- PublisherAbaddon Books
- Date of Publication15/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Series TitleTomes of the Dead
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbaddon Books
- Weight249 g
- Width127 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.