All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionViola Vi Parsons and Violet Vi Moore, the Carr Twins, reminisce about their childhood, recounting similar memories of growing up in the agricultural San Joaquin Valley. These stories from a shared birth in an Arizona tent camp to a shared wedding gown in Chowchilla, California are told in the simplicity that surrounded them for two decades.
- Author BiographyVi Parsons is a genealogy researcher, speaker, workshop leader, and author. She earned certificates in genealogy from Brigham Young University (BYU) and the National Genealogical Society (NGS). She is a member of Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR). Her nonfiction memoirs have been published in Chicken Soup for the Soul and other anthologies. Vi quilts, crochets and volunteers in her northern California community. Violet Moore is an author, inspirational speaker, copyeditor, and blogger. Her short stories have been published in Chicken Soup for the Soul, Christmas Miracles and other anthologies. She is past president of California Writers Club Tri-Valley branch where she continues to volunteer. She contributes to a Christian ministries blog and website and teaches at her local church in the San Francisco Bay Area. Violet reads and knits hospital caps for newborns.
- Author(s)Vi Parsons,Violet Moore
- PublisherCarr Twins & Co.
- Date of Publication12/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarr Twins & Co.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.