CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.45Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionAges birth to 6 years. This book invites children to explore homophones and shows them that words can be fun. Pairs of deliberately ambiguous words are presented in rhyming verse and illustrations across thirteen double-page spreads. On each spread, the words may sound the same, but they are used to describe two very different images. Readers must study the art to see how the words relate to the pictures. Serious or silly? Sense or nsense? Either way, the readers will learn to study words more carefully. With the simple surprises spelled out in the illustrations, the I-get-it! smile grows into a full-body giggle. This laughter-inducing book is ideal for young readers and the adults that love them.
- Author BiographyDavid and Zora Aiken have collaborated on eight books, including three for children. They live on a sailboat and meander along coastal and inland waterways gathering material for their work.
- Author(s)David Aiken,Zora Aiken
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note32 colour illus
- Weight431 g
- Width232 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Aiken
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.