CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $18.15
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionThree baby boys are born during a swstorm. Two are identical twins. The third child belongs to ather family. The twins are separated in a mix up at the hospital. Both wind up with the first name of Jacob and the same initial for their last name. One grows up with his natural parents and becomes the owner of a deli. The other winds up in the military and becomes a mercenary who acquires the nickname the butcher. It is a story that chronicles the lives of the brothers since their separation, how they influenced one ather even without kwing it, and how they deal with being reunited. They do t meet for 50 years. This happens after the mercenary has stolen an Israeli secret weapon. Their reunion takes place on a flight from Israel to the US. The wrong twin is identified as the culprit, and the CIA, FBI, Mossad, Russians, Iranians, and Venezuelans are all tripping over each other trying to obtain the stolen weapons. The mistaken identity has them all chasing the wrong twin with some hilarious results. There are several love stories including a love triangle between the mercenary twin, a former Soviet spy, and a Mossad agent.
- Author BiographyBorn in Baltimore, Maryland in 1939, James Battee now lives in the nearby suburb of Glen Burnie with his loving wife of 10 years, Judy. After working in numerous technical jobs, service positions, and owning his own business, he spends his retirement writing, making jewelry, and woodworking in his shop. He credits his love of books and reading for the many skills and volume of knowledge he acquired over his lifetime. He passed this on to his only child, Karen, now 34, whom he taught to read at 18 months of age. She now holds two degrees and works for the Maryland Science Center. James' love of children caused him to become the self proclaimed Chief Baby Inspector which has brought smiles to the faces of myriad proud parents.
- Author(s)James W Battee
- Date of Publication05/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.