All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.44
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
About this product
- DescriptionPrivate investigator/bounty hunter Bill Ruteledge, has a penchant for muscle cars of the 1960s and a -compromise attitude with bail jumpers. When a good deed returns information on two bail jumpers from Los Angeles, Bill Ruteledge embarks on the biggest and most dangerous chase of his life. Caught between a Mexican drug cartel, a ruthless bail bondsman, and two devious bail jumpers, he refuses to give up on his dream of collecting the largest single bounty of his career. With a very special 1969 Pontiac GTO convertible, he enters Mexico with only one intention: bring the bail jumpers back - dead or alive, matter what.
- Author BiographyStoney Livingston is a Viet Nam vet, a former U.S. Marine, a private investigator, bounty hunter, freelance writer and independent Truck driver. Previous works include Apache Tears, a novel, and several historical articles.
- Author(s)Stoney Livingston
- PublisherChokonen, LLC
- Date of Publication07/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChokonen, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.