All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionAbout the disciple kwn as Doubting Thomas, everyone kws at least this much: he stuck his finger into the risen Jesus' wounds. Or did he? A fresh look at the Gospel of John reveals how little we may really understand about this most perplexing of biblical figures, and how much we might learn from the strange twists and turns Thomas' story has taken over time.
- Author BiographyGlenn W. Most is Professor of Greek Philology, Scuola Normale Superiore di Pisa, and Professor of Social Thought, University of Chicago.
- PrizesRunner-up for Catholic Press Association Book Award: Scripture 2006.
- Author(s)Glenn W. Most
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication18/09/2007
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note31 halftones
- Weight330 g
- Width128 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.