All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere is all the information you need to keep these small and gentle members of the pigeon family as household pets. Topics include caging, nutrition, health, behavior, breeding, and genetics of common pet dove species. This heavily illustrated book avoids technical language while offering sound advice and reliable information to current and soon-to-be pet owners. Written by animal specialists, veterinarians, and trainers, the titles in this series focus on pets of all kinds different dog and cat breeds, birds, fish, reptiles, small animals, yard animals, and even exotic pets. All Pet Owner s Manuals are filled with high-quality photos and instructive line art.
- Author(s)Gayle A. Soucek
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Series TitleComplete Pet Owner's Manual
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight191 g
- Width165 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.97Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.