All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionDow Theory for the 21st Century includes everything that the serious investor needs to kw about the stock market and how to become financially successful. Expanding upon Charles Dow's 20th century stock market theory, author Jack Schannep provides readers with a better understanding of the ingredients that make up the world of finance, specifically the American stock market, in order to help them achieve investment success.
- Author BiographyJack Schannep is the author and editor of the Schannep Timing Indicator & TheDowTheory.com Newsletter as well as a recognized Dow theorist. Prior to writing his market letter, Schannep was a stockbroker with Dean Witter in Phoenix. He opened and managed the Dean Witter Tucson offices from 1968 until retiring as senior vice president in charge of the southern Arizona offices in 1984.
- Author(s)Jack Schannep
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/07/2008
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight424 g
- Width164 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.