Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $24.72
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.25
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionStuck in Slough, Meg's going where fast. Boxed in and stitched up, she jumps at the chance to work at Shine - the last word in luxe yoga, complete with cellulite-banishing yoga pants and high-tech mats. She loves putting her brand smarts into action, and her office view of the Gherkin, but when Shine threatens to shut down a small but beloved neighbourhood yoga studio, Meg's forced to make a choice. Is she to be a buff-bodied, corporate girl, circling the globe and dating her sexy, charismatic boss, or does her heart lie closer to home, with the grala guy up the road and her own soul-fired business? Down Dog Billionaire is a heart-warming comedy of errors for any woman balancing bitchy colleagues, crazy friendships and men being men, with the never-ending temptation of chocolate.
- Author(s)Lucy Edge
- PublisherEdge Street Press
- Date of Publication27/07/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBeccles
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdge Street Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.