Down Our Street: Friendship, Family and Love Collide in This Wartime Saga by Joan Jonker (Paperback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Second World War is finally over and best friends Molly Bennett and Nellie McDough are bursting with happiness. Their beloved sons are coming home at last and their eldest children are planning to marry each other. When a double wedding is anunced, Molly is determined to give her two beautiful daughters a day to remember for the rest of their lives. Meanwhile Nellie's daughter Lily has a boyfriend whom one likes. When he brings trouble to their door, Nellie's friends in the street are ready to face it. And there's a handsome young chap just waiting in the wings for Lily...
- Author BiographyJoan Jonker was born and bred in Liverpool. She led a rich and varied life and was devoted to her family. Before writing novels, she worked tirelessly for the charity-run organisation Victims of Violence which she founded in 1976. Sadly, Joan died in 2006, but she is remembered fondly by her family and friends and her multitude of fans.
- Author(s)Joan Jonker
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication06/04/2000
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleMolly and Nellie Series
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight268 g
- Width113 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.11
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.