All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.94Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionDown Outback Roads is an enthralling rural love story, about family, community and allowing yourself a second chance. Kree Garrett s younger brother Seth is all the family she has left, so when he goes missing while working in the Australian outback, she races from America to join in the search. To everyone s relief, Seth is rescued by local volunteers and Kree finds, in an abandoned historic Cobb & Co Coach House, the opportunity to thank the community she s fallen in love with. But it isn t only the town she s fallen for. Ewan Mackenzie has given up everything for his brother s family, but he can never give eugh to assuage his guilt at what happened one dark night, years ago ...Ewan kws he doesn t deserve happiness, however with Kree he finds it hard to keep his distance. Can Kree and Ewan leave the tragedies of their pasts behind long eugh to find a future together?
- Author BiographyAlissa Callen currently lives on a small slice of rural Australia in central western New South Wales. She is the author of two novels, Beneath Outback Skies and Down Outback Roads. When Alissa isn t writing she plays traffic controller to four children, three dogs, two horses and one renegade cow who really does believe the grass is greener on the other side of the fence. After a childhood spent chasing sheep on the family farm, Alissa has always been drawn to remote areas and small towns, even when residing overseas. Once a teacher and a counsellor, she remains interested in the life journeys that people take. She is also partial to historic homesteads and gardens and has been known to drive hours to visit an open-garden. She draws inspiration from the countryside around her, whether it be the brown snake at her back door or the resilience of bush communities in times of drought or flood.
- Author(s)Alissa Callen
- PublisherRandom House Australia
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNorth Sydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2015
- ImprintRandom House Australia
- Weight446 g
- Width152 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.