All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn engaging look at the ways in which we can lose weight and be healthier, told through 12 simple steps. In the UK, 64 per cent of adults are classed as being overweight and Ted Spiker - 280 pounds at his heaviest - kws their pain. Despite being a fitness expert, Spiker still couldn't lose weight. Then, he discovered that the battle is equal parts biology and psychology. Once he mastered his mental attitude, Spiker lost eighty pounds and competed in an Ironman competition. Whatever readers' weight loss goals, Down Size will help them achieve a healthier body.
- Author BiographyTed Spiker is an associate professor of journalism at the University of Florida. He lives in Gainesville with his wife and two sons.
- Author(s)Ted Spiker
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication31/12/2015
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight213 g
- Width133 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.