All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionReturning from a vacation trip to Mexico, Little Rock attorney Roger Glasgow and his wife got the surprise of their lives when they were stopped at the border crossing. Guards ordered them out of their car and began to remove the back seat. What followed was a long nightmare of political intrigue and subterfuge that led all the way back to Arkansas and its capital city. While pursuing a race for district prosecutor in the 1970s, Glasgow had run afoul of the local political machine. The machine later decided to teach Glasgow a lesson even though he'd lost the race. Down and Dirty Down South is Glasgow's story of how he attempted to clear his name and also track down the people who had set him up for charges of smuggling illegal drugs into the United States.
- Author BiographyRoger Glasgow, was raised on a small farm near Nashville, Arkansas, and attended Southern Arkansas University in Magnolia and the University of Arkansas School of Law in Fayetteville. A former deputy attorney general, he enjoyed a successful career of more than forty years with the Little Rock firm Wright, Lindsey & Jennings. He now resides in Colorado, USA.
- Author(s)Roger Glasgow
- PublisherButler Centre for Arkansas Studies
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationLittle Rock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintButler Centre for Arkansas Studies
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.