CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $12.40Trending at AU $12.73
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.55
- AU $12.59Trending at AU $19.44
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $17.17
- AU $4.00Trending at AU $4.06
About this product
- DescriptionA gorgeous, gentle tale from Jane Chapman (award winning illustrator of Bear Sres On and The Emperor's Egg) this beautiful book about Mouse and her very Special Friends is a joy to share and perfect for quiet reading time or a bedtime story. Mouse is waiting by the river for her Special Friends. The clouds are drifting. The dragonflies are zipping by. Rabbit and Frog sit with Mouse while she waits. Turtle shares his picnic. It's a lovely, sunny day for waiting, but all too soon the day is almost over. Where are Mouse's Special Friends?
- Author BiographyJane Chapman has been illustrating for Little Tiger Press for over fifteen years and has produced many best-selling and award-winning titles. She shares a studio with her husband, illustrator Tim Warnes at their home near Dorchester. They have two young sons.
- Author(s)Jane Chapman
- PublisherLittle Tiger Press Group
- Date of Publication04/03/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle Tiger Press
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Width260 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.