Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionI came back to Phillips, a small town nestled in the Wisconsin rth woods. Surrounded by the national forest, Phillips is a town comprised of friendly people supported by a hardboard factory and a logging industry. Mother was alive when I arrived in 2001. The following summer, I took her golfing on the 4th of July. Independence Day was also Mother's birthday. Golfing with her was the most enjoyable time we ever spent together. She referred to me as the white Tiger Woods. Several years later, my mother passed away. She died from alcohol poisoning. For she died as she had lived. The words written within are as painful to recall as they were to live. Childhood is precious, a time of incence. That's what I'm told anyway. I wouldn't kw from personal experience.
Down by the Riverside is the personal story, as told by author Randall (Randy) Bucek, of his agonizing experience growing up with an alcoholic mother in their family's tavern - 'Leo's Riverside.'
- Author(s)Randall (Randy) Bucek
- PublisherCedar Forge Press
- Date of Publication11/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCedar Forge Press
- Weight181 g
- Width147 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.