All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDown the Fence addresses one of the most popular, most intriguing and typically least mastered aspects of the stock-horse world-handling cattle in the competitive cow-horse arena. Although cattle work fascinates many Western riders, unless they have ranching backgrounds few even kw where to start when it comes to boxing, fencing or circling a cow in competition, much less how to help their horses master those skills.
- Author BiographyAl Dunning, a multiple world champion, has been a lifelong competitor in the American Quarter Horse, National Cutting Horse, National Reining Horse and National Reined Cow Horse Associations. His many championships speak well of his horsemanship expertise, just as the many competitive awards his riding students have earned are testament to Al's abilities as an instructor and coach. Recognized by his peers as one of the country's top professional trainers, Dunning owns and operates Almosta Ranch and AD Tack, both headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona. Dunning is a proven Western Horseman author, with past titles including Reining and The Art of Hackamore Training to his credit.
- Author(s)Al Dunning,Lally Na Dean
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication04/11/2014
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Weight454 g
- Width206 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.