Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
- AU $19.85Trending at AU $30.28
About this product
- DescriptionIt's been a year since Sandy blustered into the state with destruction on her mind, and we have been a year in the rebuilding and restoring process. The progress that has been made in the past year is thing short of remarkable. And this will continue until the Shore is back; bigger, better and stronger than ever before. Trent Redman's second in the Down the Shore series; a few more fun tales from the author's life and times at the shore, an update on the progress made so far, a quick look at how the first season after the tragedy fared in terms of revenue and tourism, and some little kwn facts and figures about New Jersey and the Shore. Among other tidbits Shore to please and entertain. Trent will continue to donate 50% of the profit from this book to the ongoing rebuilding effort at the Jersey Shore.
- Author(s)Trent Redman
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.