All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionTHE FIRST BOOK OF ITS KIND We all have a sixth sense. When we activate it we become superhuman. We are clairvoyant, telepathic, can find lost objects, can talk to our pets, heal disease, travel through time and talk with the angels. We become partners with our Spirit Guides and our lives become a daily adventure. Meaningful co-incidences happen which steer us on a path to our true destiny. SKILL OF THE ANCIENTS Psychic abilities are t confined to a gifted few - we all have them and they are just waiting to be set free. This book takes us in simple, methodical steps on a journey to Extra Sensory Perception. There are many books on psychic development but this is the first to employ a unique short-cut - the art of dowsing. It has been discovered that this ancient skill is a portal to psychic power. And the other thing that is different within these pages is that you will have practical proof that your psychic abilities are awakening. The dowsing tools will move in your hand, seemingly of their own volition. When this happens you kw the old you is changing and a new you, complete with a growing sixth sense, is coming into being. MONKS TAKE YEARS - DOWSERS HOURS It is a fact that the brains of some experienced diviners enter as deep an altered state within seconds as that attained by Buddhist monks who have spent years of dedication and discipline to learn the skill. By following the instructions in these pages we learn BOTH the art of divining AND how to unlock our mystical powers. ENTERING THE UNIVERSE NEXT DOOR On our journey together we encounter angels, spirit guides, elementals, ghosts, poltergeists and entities that dwell in other dimensions. We look at precognition, retro-cognition, trance states, possession, past lives and re-incarnation. And as we travel we enter new dimensions which will change our lives.
- Author BiographyAbout the author In his career as a BBC journalist and broadcaster and a national and regional journalist Anthony Talmage has written his fair share of stories about The Unexplained, which piqued his interest in the paranormal. This led him to membership of the widely-respected Society for Psychical Research and the British Society of Dowsers where he learned the art of divining. After establishing the Guernsey Society of Dowsers, he went on to focus his dowsing skills on the areas of Health and Subtle Energies. He now teaches dowsing at the Guernsey College of Further Education and runs regular workshops on both dowsing and energy healing. As a healer Anthony specialises in cases where the medical profession has done all it can but the health issue persists. He aims to bring the sufferer relief, remission, and a sense of well-being. Through all his many years of researching the metaphysical, esoteric, mystical, occult, paranormal, the Mysterious and Things That Go Bump in the Night he has come to the conclusion that The Unconscious Mind is the one factor common to them all. Which means that everyone has access to psychic powers. This is now his mission - to encourage everyone to use their sixth sense to fulfil their potential. Anthony Talmage is the author of In Tune With Infinite Powers and many newspaper and magazine articles.
- Author(s)Anthony Talmage
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.