All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a short, easy to read instruction manual on dowsing. Dowsing is a simple way to access universal kwledge for answers to questions by using a simple mechanical tool. In a sense, it can be considered intuition on demand. Dowsing is kwn by different names like divining, witching or many others. It has been used since ancient times to locate water wells, find a variety of things or get answers to questions about almost any topic. The purpose of this short book is to provide a how-to for learning to use this time proven skill. You can read it in a few hours and have a good idea of how to apply dowsing in your life whenever you want. This book contains many basic and advanced techniques. This is for anyone who wants to step beyond conventional thinking and start being more self-empowered. In the words of one of his clients, Robert Gandrup combines the wisdom and precision of a time hored system with contemporary savvy...
- Author BiographyWith generations of dowsers in his family, Robert first learned dowsing from his father and has had many teachers since. He started studying the power of the mind early in life. His experience includes several Power of Thought schools at the Ozark Research Institute, clinical hypnotherapy, Bio-Cellular Therapy tm, Spiritual Response Therapy tm, Native American Shaman practices and a lifetime of experience. Robert is a life member of both the American society of dowsers and the Ozark Research Institute for healing and power of thought. He teaches others techniques for focused intent, manifestation, dowsing and journeying in seminars and workshops. His private practice includes consulting, intention support and numerology for individuals and business owners. He is an instructor and speaker at conferences around the US. Spurred by the discovery of numbers and calculations unknown in classical numerology, Robert is currently writing a book on his own discoveries and methods in that field.
- Author(s)Robert Gandrup
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.