All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionMake lifestyle changes that will impact your health and well-being for life! Dr. Carol's Guide to Women's Health will help women feel like they are talking to a trusted friend, who is also an ob-gyn physician. This guide offers medical science, the author s practical experience, and a faith perspective to the spectrum of both physical and mental/emotional health issues women face throughout the various stages of their lives. Topic areas include hormones, infertility, and pregnancy; diseases that especially affect women; women s mental health (stress, anxiety, depression, etc.); lifestyle and disease prevention; interacting with her doctor and today s healthcare system; and slowing down/aging. With important information that moms can also teach their adolescent girls, this book will be a frequent go-to for female health questions.
- Author BiographyCarol Peters-Tanksley, MD, DMin (known professionally as Dr. Carol) is an ob-gyn physician, ordained Christian minister, and talk-show host. She has practiced medicine for over twenty years and is board certified in obstetrics-gynecology and reproductive endocrinology. Dr. Carol received her medical degree from Loma Linda University and completed an Ob-Gyn residency at Loma Linda University Medical Center, Loma Linda, California. Dr. Carol hosts the Dr. Carol Show radio program, produced with her husband, Al Tanksley. It airs weekly on SiriusXM radio Ch131 ( FamilyTalk ), as well as various over-the-air radio stations, and via the internet on www.drcarolshow.com.
- Author(s)Carol Peters-Tanksley
- PublisherCreation House
- Date of Publication16/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreation House
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.