All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you been made to feel it was your fault when you could t lose weight? It is likely that you did t fail at dieting; your diet failed you. This book is for everyone who has tried other diets and failed. Dr. Cohen explains why bad weight-loss diet advice, worsened by changes in the food industry, is responsible for the world-wide obesity epidemic. His answer is an effective, natural diet, based upon a modern computer model, yet confirming weight-loss principles first described more than 2,000 years ago by Hippocrates, the physician considered to be the father of rational Western medicine.
- Author BiographyIrving A. Cohen, MD, MPH is a Fellow of the American College of Preventive Medicine. He is trained and Board-Certified in Preventive Medicine and Public Health. He formerly served as Chief Resident in Preventive Medicine at the Johns Hopkins University, Bloomberg School of Public Health. He is an Adjunct Associate Professor in the History of Medicine at the University of Kansas School of Medicine. He is the Director of Preventive Medicine Associates of Topeka where he has helped many people who had thought they could not lose weight. He has presented information about his diet at national and international scientific forums.
- Author(s)Irving Cohen
- PublisherCentre for Health Information Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationTopeka, KS
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCentre for Health Information Incorporated
- Content Notetables
- Weight486 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $37.95
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.88
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.