All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis book lets you discover the secrets of the miraculous remedy in your kitchen pantry. You may already use vinegar to dress your salad, wash your windows, and clean out your coffee pot, but vinegar has many more uses, including a multitude of astounding health-protective benefits. Long championed by folk medicine as one of nature's great healing agents, apple cider vinegar has been shown to help regulate blood pressure, fight infections, relieve arthritis pain, promote digestion, and even prevent dandruff! Dr. Earl Mindell's Amazing Apple Cider Vinegar examines this miraculous home remedy and explains everything the golden elixir can do and how to make full use of it. In addition, the esteemed Dr. Mindell provides instructions for both dosage and application, plus numerous recipes and directions on how to whip up a batch of apple cider vinegar right at home.With this book, you'll learn how to use apple cider vinegar to: control your cholesterol; soothe arthritis pain and reduce joint inflammation; encourage healthy digestive function; relieve daily aches and pains, from muscle soreness to chronic headaches; treat unsightly blemishes and itchy insect bites; promote healthy skin, hair, and nails; and so much more! Bursting with key vitamins, including the antioxidant beta-carotene, and filled with healthful acids, enzymes, dietary fiber, and over a dozen minerals, apple cider vinegar is one of the most versatile home remedies on the market. You can discover how you can take advantage of the powers of apple cider vinegar.
- Author BiographyEarl L. Mindell, R.Ph., Ph.D., is an internationally recognized proponent of natural health and has written a dozen books and articles on the subject. A popular lecturer, he is an authority on nutrients, supplements, and natural health.
- Author(s)Earl Mindell
- PublisherNTC Publishing Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2001
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLincolnwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNTC Publishing Group,U.S.
- Weight186 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.