All listings for this product
About this product
- Description-Dr. Gundry has crafted a wise program with a powerful track record.- -Mehmet Oz, M.D. Does losing weight and staying healthy feel like a battle? Well, it's really a war. Your enemies are your own genes, backed by millions of years of evolution, and the only way to win is to outsmart them. Rewned surgeon and founder of Gundry MD, Dr. Steven Gundry's revolutionary book shares the health secrets other doctors won't tell you: - Why plants are -good- for you because they're -bad- for you, and meat is -bad- because it's -good- for you- Why plateauing on this diet is actually a sign that you're on the right track- Why artificial sweeteners have the same effects as sugar on your health and your waistline- Why taking antacids, statins, and drugs for high blood pressure and arthritis masks health issues instead of addressing them Along with the meal planner, 70 delicious recipes, and inspirational stories, Dr. Gundry's easy-to-memorize tips will keep you healthy and on course.
- Author BiographySTEVEN R. GUNDRY, M.D., F.A.C.S., F.A.C.C., is the inventor of some of the most widely used heart-surgery devices and is renowned as an infant heart-transplant surgeon. Now, through his Center for Restorative Medicine, he helps patients avoid cardiac and other surgical procedures by using nutrition to reverse heart disease, diabetes, and arthritis. By bridging the gap between Dr. Atkins and Dr. Ornish and combining the best of the raw-foods and sugar-free plans, Dr. Gundry brings us to the next stage of diet evolution.
- Author(s)Dr Steven R Gundry
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThree Rivers Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Most relevant reviews
- kathleen230 Mar, 2017by
A very interesting read. Very thought provoking.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.