Dr. Nieca Goldberg's Complete Guide to Women's Health by Nieca Goldberg (Paperback / softback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.24+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionIf you re a woman over thirty-five, you probably have a lot of stress in your life maybe even more than you realize. You re also likely low on energy, gaining weight, and t sleeping as well as you once did. The fact is: Your body is changing. A rewned physician and pioneer in women s heart health, Dr. Nieca Goldberg kws what you re going through. In this welcome book you ll find the rmal physical changes you can expect to experience at age thirty-five and after treatments for over- and underactive thyroids and other hormone issues the signs, symptoms, and management of type 1 and type 2 diabetes facts on fertility, contraceptives, pregnancy, and mepause information on good breast health, including preventive breast-cancer measures a comprehensive heart-to-heart about your cardiovascular system dealing with GERD, stomach ulcers, gallstones, IBS, IBD, and colon cancer strategies for keeping bones strong, fending off arthritis, and coping with foot and back pain the importance of diagsing sleep apnea and saying good night to insomnia revelations about the mind-body connection countering stress and relieving depression the ins and outs of medical exams what to ask, and when to change doctors With warmth and encouragement, Dr. Nieca Goldberg gives you the solid information you need on the path to great health.
- Author BiographyNieca Goldberg, M.D., is an associate professor of medicine and the medical director of New York University s Women s Heart Program, the co-medical director of the 92nd Street Y s Cardio Rehabilitation Program, and a national spokesperson for the American Heart Association s Go Red campaign. She is the former chief of women s cardiac care at Lenox Hill Hospital. Dr. Goldberg has appeared on many shows, including Today, The View, and Good Morning America, and her articles have appeared in many publications, including The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, and Fitness magazine. She is the recipient of numerous awards, including the American Heart Association/NYC affiliate Dr. with Heart Award. She lives and works in New York City. Alice Greenwood, Ph.D., is a sociolinguist who has worked in health care for many years. She specializes in research and writing about gender differences in communication styles. She has written and edited numerous professional and popular articles and books on various health care issues. She lives with her family in New Jersey and New York. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Nieca Goldberg
- PublisherBallantine Books
- Date of Publication13/01/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBallantine Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.