All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Oskar Adler was a major influence in the cultural life of pre-WWII Vienna, Austria and is still considered today to be the father of the Munich-based school of psychological astrology. Amy Shapiro creates a portrait of Adler with letters and memoirs of those who knew him or knew of him, including Albert Einstein, Hans Keller, Louis Krasner, Arld Schoenberg and many others. First published as an e-book, this print volume has more stories, photos and reflections. Adler was a musician, MD, philosopher, author and astrologer who became a WWII intellectual refugee. He wrote The Testament of Astrology in 7 volumes (also available) and The Critique of Pure Music.
- Author BiographyAmy Shapiro has studied with many sages, and partnered with them to create original works, or to carry their work forward, in addition to original books of her own. She holds an M. Ed. in Counseling Psychology, and trained at Boston School of Astrology, Hwa Yu Institute of T'ai Chi, Harvard's Mind-Body Institute, New England Society for Clinical Hypnosis. Besides being an author and publisher, she is an astrologer, past life therapist and nutrition consultant. To learn more, visit www.NewAgeSages.com.
- Author(s)Amy Shapiro M Ed
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.