All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionOur hair is a reflection of our personality and style. While hair loss may t be a threat to our health, it can have devastating effects on self-image and well-being -- and it can be permanent if we don't take steps to treat it. Dr. Weaver's Black Hair Loss Guide introduces you to Seymour M. Weaver's Expert Care to Save Your Hair program, focusing particularly on conditions that are common among African Americans. You'll learn: how thinning hair can be an early sign of permanent baldness, why a dermatologist is the best medical specialist to evaluate your hair loss, how scalp disorders and hair loss are diagsed, how hair loss can be treated, and what to do if you get a bald spot and don't just cover it up.
- Author(s)Seymour M Weaver
- Date of Publication15/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.