All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionIf it lives...it can die... For a thousand years the Ilyium druids have hunted the Dracones without mercy. After the enemy swept through their village in a brutal massacre, Tierney and her friends fled the realm of Tartaria for Earth. Living in Washington State, they've learned to keep their Dracones identity secret. Only matter how far they run from the nightmares of the past, escape is impossible...something crystal clear whenever Tierney gazes into the tormented eyes of the man she loves. He failed to protect his brother long ago, and w Jax is broken and full of rage. With his Awakening approaching, his powers are becoming unpredictable. If he survives the change allowing him to shift into his dragon, he fears endangering the one he loves above all others-Tierney. Their past catches up when Tierney has a brutal vision. Ancient instincts are triggered. Tierney and Jax must battle to overcome their legacy if they are to trust in themselves, and avoid the Ilyium's sinister plans. This is the first book in the Dracones series for readers age 17+. If you are a fan of dark, steamy, pararmal romance, you will love Tierney and Jax's story. Buy Dracones Awakening today to be swept up into the magical world of dragons, magic and angst ridden sensual heat.
- Author BiographyBorn in Scarborough Ontario, Sheri-Lynn has lived in many different places. The main ones being Toronto, Montreal, London Ontario, Alabama, Texas, and Alberta. Sheri-Lynn now resides in British Columbia Canada with her husband, three kids, one dog, three cat's and chickens. Sheri-Lynn didn't grow up thinking she would ever be an author. Instead, she grew up riding and working with racehorses, drawing and selling animal artwork, and of course reading. Sheri-Lynn fell in love with reading at age twelve when she read The Black Stallion series by Walter Farley. She has not stopped reading. With a wide variety of reading interests, Sheri-Lynn's passion presently is the paranormal romance genre. One day, after reading an unsatisfying book, she decided to write her own book, with her own characters, doing what she wanted them to do. She began to type and the characters came to life in her head. She has never looked back.
- Author(s)Sheri-Lynn Marean
- PublisherSheri-Lynn Marean Author
- Date of Publication24/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSheri-Lynn Marean Author
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.