Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- AU $29.63Trending at AU $34.75
- AU $42.73Trending at AU $53.64
- AU $44.99Trending at AU $56.42
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $62.61
- AU $42.01Trending at AU $43.35
- AU $75.89Trending at AU $98.59
- AU $54.99Trending at AU $67.46
About this product
- Product InformationVisual Impact Productions handles the PlayStation conversion of this first-person adventure originally released as Dracula Resurrection for the PC and Macintosh. The story begins in London, seven years after Dracula's "final" defeat, where protagonist Jonathan Harker and his love, Mina, have married and settled down. Mina, still under the master's influence, has gone to Transylvania to fulfill her own yearning for Dracula's bloodlust. Now, Jonathan must prevent her from foolishly unleashing a deadly power on the human race.<br><br>The game features detailed, hand-painted backgrounds, accompanied by atmospheric sound and music, which set the proper mood for this dark tale of gothic horror. Directional buttons move the cursor around the screen with the X button used for action. A zoom function allows you to pick out details and collect inventory items as you search for visual clues to solve the mystery. Since the wooden stake and sunlight didn't do the trick, you'll have to discover how to destroy the timeless Prince of Darkness.
- GameDracula: The Resurrection
- PlatformSony PlayStation 1
- ESRB RatingM - Mature
- GenreAction, Adventure
- ESRB DescriptorAnimated Violence
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick,Mouse
- Number of Players1
- Release Year2001
- Game Special Features<li>Atmospheric sound, music, and backgrounds<br/><br/><li>360º Phoenix VR technology for panoramic views<br/><br/><li>Cinematic cut-scenes advance the story<br/><br/>
- Game SeriesDracula Series
Most relevant reviews
- ultrah_unltd01 May, 2012by
Worth checking out if you get it at the right price. Play it in the dark!
I liked this game even though it was different then most horror games. Its a point and click type, so its slow paced. But the creepy atmosphere keeps you into it. Very dark and creepy scenery and characters. I like to play these types of games late at night in complete darkness to add to the effect as well. It can get kind of aggrivating but there is walkthrough guides available online to help you thru it, if you get stuck.
- silenthill82819 Mar, 2010by
The WORST Point And Click Game I've EVER Played
Don't get me wrong I LOVE point-n-click games. Rhem,Riddle Of The Sphinx,Dark Fall and many others. But Dracula The Resurrection was S-L-O-W. Every time you move the game has to load. Every time you open a door the game has to load. Every time you go to your Inventory the game has to load. To make it alittle shorter EVERYTIME you do ANYTHING the game has to load. The ONLY good thing about Dracula Resurrection is the sound effects (especially in the graveyard) and the graphic are O.K. But if you love and I mean LOVE point and click games and have ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT of patiences then you'll love this game. But if you don't then stay FAR,FAR away from Dracula Resurrection.
- starisland2319 Jul, 2009by
Ugh...why did i buy this game, anyway?
I dont know why anybody would even bother to make this game. This game was a compelete disappointment becuase of ONE thing. you have to CLICK everytime you wanted to move somewhere. the only times you will see actually movement is when youre in a cutscene. but anyway as for moment. for example, when youre in that little bar and you want to get to the stairs. you have to face the stairs and then click. you wait a few seconds for it to load and then youre in front of the stairs. if you want to go up the staris, look up and click, and then it has to load. I could not find a strategy guide for this game or any online help ever. I've had this game for YEARS and have not finished it. Though I will give it credit for the very creepy and spooky surroundings and nice sound affects. but as far as all that clicking and waiting for it to load crap, it totally ruined it for me. I know i may sound like a very angry chick, but i was very disappointed. Read full review
- bigjimmyu12 Aug, 2007by
This game reminds me of Shadowgate for the Nintendo system.Advancements in technology make this game truly scary.The graphics and video cuts in this game are supreme.While in the cemetary, I was almost actually scared because the audio in this game was so real and creepy.This game was a refreshing change from the slash and shoot so prevalent in today's mindless "kill as many as quick as you can" games.It is a problem solving investigative thriller.It is addictive as reading a good novel.Picking and solving your way through foggy grounds,cemetaries,catacombs,castle etc.,put together with an excellent story,sounds,and graphics.I couldn't recommend this one any higher.Truly for those who have a brain and enjoy a thrilling adventure quest.