All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe fabled figures of Jonathan Harker, the archetypal incent abroad, Mina Westerman, his anxious fiance, Renfield, Van Helsing and, of course, Count Dracula himself are brought brilliantly to life (or the undead) in this adaptation for the stage which sticks refreshingly close to Bram Stoker's original while grounding the whole story in a believable reality. First staged at the Edinburgh Lyceum in 1985, Liz Lochhead's Dracula is republished here in a revised version with a new introduction by the author. Much performed by amateur drama groups, it was originally published by Penguin.
- Author BiographyLiz Lochhead is a poet, playwright, performer and broadcaster. She was born in Motherwell in 1947, studied at Glasgow School of Art and now lives in Glasgow. She first attracted notice with her play Mary Queen of Scots Got Her Head Chopped Off, and susequently with Perfect Days, Misery Guts and her adaptation of Medea.
- Author(s)Bram Stoker,Liz Lochhead
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication31/07/2009
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Weight113 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.