Dragon Frontier: Burning Moon: Book 2 by Dan Abnett, Andy Lanning (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.17Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $6.99+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDragon Frontier: Burning Moon is the second book in the rip-roaring new Dragon Frontier series - a wild west fantasy adventure series for 9+ readers. Perfect for fans of How To Train Your Dragon and Christopher Paolini's Eragon. The Wild West: where great possibility also brings grave danger. During the Great Black Dragon's attack on the wagon train, Jake Polson's family went missing. Since then he's been having terrifying dreams, and he's sure this means they're still alive. To uncover the truth, Jake needs help. With his own faithful dragon, Match, by his side, Jake must make the dangerous journey far into the Land of the Red Moon. Jake is determined thing will stop him, but there are darker forces at play than he could ever imagine. Out on the frontier, an evil force is waiting... A rousing, well-executed piece of fiery pulp adventure. (SFX). A cracking fantasy-tinged Wild West yarn ...hot stuff . (Financial Times). About the author: Dan Abnett is a multiple New York Times best-selling velist. He is the fan-favourite author of over thirty Warhammer and Warhammer 40,000 vels, and has sold nearly three million copies in over a dozen languages. He has also written vels for franchises such as Torchwood, Primeval and Doctor Who. When he's t being a velist, he writes screenplays and video games, and he has written some of the most famous superhero comics in the world, including Iron Man, Thor and The Guardians of the Galaxy at Marvel, and Superman, Batman, The Legion of Superheroes, and Wonder Woman at DC Comics. Dragon Frontier is his first series for younger readers. Also available: Dragon Frontier.
- Author BiographyDan Abnett is a multiple New York Times best-selling novelist. He is the fan-favourite author of over thirty Warhammer and Warhammer 40,000 novels, and has sold nearly three million copies in over a dozen languages. He has also written novels for franchises such as Torchwood, Primeval and Doctor Who. When he's not being a novelist, he writes screenplays and video games, and he has written some of the most famous superhero comics in the world, including Iron Man, Thor and The Guardians of the Galaxy at Marvel, and Superman, Batman, The Legion of Superheroes, and Wonder Woman at DC Comics. Dragon Frontier is his first book for younger readers.
- Author(s)Andy Lanning,Dan Abnett
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date04/12/2015
- Weight235 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 10
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.45
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $15.62
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.54
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.62
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.38
- AU $13.39Trending at AU $18.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.