All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUncle Jim brings Alex and Flora a present from America. It's a green stone - but it's a magic island too, and takes Alex and Flora on a magic journey to Dragon Island. Dragon Island is a book-banded reading book for developing readers, carefully levelled at Turquoise Book Band. Beautifully illustrated throughout, this 607-word fiction story features a longer, more demanding text with an extended vocabulary. It is suitable for ages 6 - 7. Dragon Island is part of Ransom Reading Stars, a structured programme for children learning to read. The series has fifteen levels: four phonics levels and eleven book band levels (Pink through to Lime).
- Author BiographyMaggie Freeman has had two fiction novels published, as well as a range of primary-level literary non-fiction. She teaches Creative Writing in Adult Community Learning and is a member of the Historical Writers' Association.
- PublisherRansom Publishing
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleReading Stars
- Place of PublicationWatlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRansom Publishing
- Weight60 g
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $65.52
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.76
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $86.08
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $47.63
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $31.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.