All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe Dragon is one of the most thrilling chess openings and a favourite of attacking players. But can this sharp and provocative system still be played in the modern era? GM Gawain Jones says Yes ! In this two-volume work, the worlds strongest Dragon specialist guides you through the Black repertoire he has played successfully against world-class opposition. Drawing on his deep understanding as a lifelong Dragon exponent, Jones explains the key concepts and supports his recommendations with cutting-edge analysis. This volume deals with the 9.Bc4 and 9.g4 variations of the Yugoslav Attack.
- Author BiographyGM Gawain Jones has been a member of the English Olympiad team since 2008. He was Commonwealth Champion in 2011, British Champion in 2012, and has a peak rating (so far!) of 2671.
- Author(s)Gawain Jones
- PublisherQuality Chess UK LLP
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuality Chess UK LLP
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight567 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.