All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDanny Dragonbreath and his best friend Wendell thought the hot dog from the school cafeteria looked a little . . . off. Then things got weird when the hot dog bit Wendell, and weirder still when Wendell started to sprout back hair. Could Wendell be morphing into a . . . ( cue omius music ) were-wiener? All evidence points to yes. And unless he and Danny can get past the lunch ladies and slay the alpha-wurst, the whole school could be infected.Written in Ursula Vern's trademark hybrid style of comic-book panels and text, this is the thrilling third book in the series. In a starred review, Kirkus Reviews said Dragonbreath will leave readers in stiches- and on tenterhooks waiting for the next one. Curse of the Were-Wiener will make kids everywhere laugh, shriek, and take a closer look at their lunches. Perfect for fans of Wimpy Kid and Bad Kitty.
- Author BiographyUrsula Vernon lives in Pittsboro, North Carolina, where vampiric hot dogs dare not tread. At least she hopes.
- Author(s)Ursula Vernon
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication05/11/2010
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleDragonbreath (Hardcover)
- Series Part/Volume Number03
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDial Books for Young Readers,US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width154 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statement3 Hardbacks
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.25
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $13.85
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $12.58Trending at AU $14.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.