All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.34
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.28
About this product
- DescriptionDanny Dragonbreath and his best friend Wendell thought the hot dog from the school cafeteria looked a little...off. Then things got weird when the hot dog bit Wendell, and weirder still when Wendell started to sprout back hair. Could Wendell be morphing into a...(cue omius music) were-wiener? All evidence points to yes. And unless he and Danny can get past the lunch ladies and slay the alpha-wurst, the whole school could be infected.
- Author BiographyUrsula Vernon lives in Pittsboro, North Carolina, where vampiric hot dogs dare not tread. At least she hopes.
- Author(s)Ursula Vernon
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication03/10/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.