All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
About this product
- DescriptionDragonfly, Walking Stick examines the difficult and inspiring introduction of Algonquin Indian tribes to the English Colonists. Weaving the spiritual worlds of Native Americans and English Christians, the vel celebrates the creation of fertile hybridity as it confronts the difficulty of such rich mixtures finding acceptance in the seventeenth-century Colonial world.
- Author BiographyJUDY R. SMITH is a Professor of American Literature at Kenyon College. Her first novel, Yellowbird (Lewis-Clark Press, 2007) won the Native Writers' Circle of the Americas Award. Her work interrogates the complicated relationships among and between Northeastern Indian tribes and Colonists and the reverberations that continue to echo in America.
- Author(s)Judy R Smith
- PublisherStephen F. Austin University Press
- Date of Publication05/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStephen F. Austin University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.