CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.48Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
About this product
- DescriptionA disembodied voice has Keely Morgan feeling like her sanity is slipping away. Xavier Blake is assaulted with images of black dragons and painful destruction; flashes that seem almost like memories. Then when Keely walks into the bar and heads straight for his table, he suddenly feels complete, even though he's never seen her before. When a madman attacks Keely, Xavier somehow senses her fear and saves her. Strange forces push them closer together and take them from the world they kw to a place where magic exists, unicorns dance and dragons fly. Destiny foretells they will unite and after a hard battle, will reign as King and Queen of Grogan. But can they overcome the evil that plots to destroy them first?
- Author BiographyDonica Covey spent most of her childhood making up stories starring herself and the hunky actors of her time. From there blossomed a love of fiction. Family members were convinced that she would either be a politician or a writer. Thankfully she chose the latter. She makes her home in a suburb of St. Louis with a large loving family that includes a teenage daughter and a grown son, daughter-in-law, and her Ulisi ageyutsa Alyx, as well as one clingy Cairn terrier. When she can break the chains from her computer she can be found reading, hiking, ATVing or hanging with her friends.
- Author(s)Donica Covey
- PublisherChampagne Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChampagne Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.