All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWant to kw how to draw the scales on a fire-breathing dragon? Or on a Mermaid's tail? How about the feathers on a giant Roc? Or the clothes of a giant? Drawing fire-breathing beasts and mysterious, magical creatures has never been so much fun-or so easy! In this 64-page how-to-draw book, fantasy artist Kythera of Anevern demonstrates how to draw dragons, fairies, ogres, merfolk, and everything in between! Readers will discover in-depth tips and techniques for drawing textures such as fur, hair, scales, and teeth, as well as features like tails, wings, talons, hooves, and horns. With a wealth of fanciful drawings and in-depth instruction on re-creating extraordinary creatures in graphite, this book is ideal for anyone who is fascinated by the fantastic.
- Author BiographyAfter graduating from the Ringling School of Art and Design in Sarasota, Florida, Debra Kauffman Yaun worked as a fashion illustrator, graphic artist, and art director. Her portrait, nature, and wildlife artwork has been published in a number of art magazines.
- Author(s)Kythera of Anevern
- PublisherWalter Foster Publishing
- Date of Publication24/04/2009
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleDrawing Made Easy
- Place of PublicationLaguna Hills, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter Foster Publishing
- Content Note125 illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width260 mm
- Height349 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.