CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $73.85Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides invative prompts that can be used to help pupils develop their imagination and creativity through drama. The activities are fun and engaging and will help pupils to develop confidence with listening and speaking as well as performance. This ties in well with the renewed emphasis in the Primary Framework on developing speaking and listening skills. Many of the activities are stand alone and can be used for 'one-off' sessions or as part of a planned drama and/or speaking and listening programme. They are excellent an 'ice-breakers' or for 'getting to kw you' sessions for adults and children both in school and during out of school drama clubs.
- Author BiographyMolly Potter has taught for 11 years in Middle Schools as a class teacher and Science co-ordinator. She now works as a SRE (Sex and Relationships Education) development worker supporting primary schools in the implementation of their SRD programme and policy. She has produced a variety of PSHE related resources for use in primary classrooms. She thoroughly enjoys writing teacher materials and prides herself on being able to spice up any learning objective however boring it might appear at first!
- Author(s)Molly Potter
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/09/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleInspirational Ideas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteBlack and white line
- Weight217 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.