Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $142.22+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $90.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are t transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products. Packages Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may t be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase. Used or rental books If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code. Access codes Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase. -- A nice alternative to lengthier and more expense anthologies, Drama: A Pocket Anthology is the perfect choice for professors who want to see several books in an Introduction to Drama course. Chrologically organized, changes to the new edition include: *Yasmina Reza's Tony-winning comedy The God of Carnage, produced on Broadway with a cast including James Gandolfini and Jeff Daniels, reflects the robust strength of today's Broadway and of contemporary comedy.*Shakespeare's Twelfth Night brings a classic comedy to this collection for the first time.
- Author BiographyR. S. Gwynn has edited several other books, including Fiction: A Pocket Anthology; Poetry: A Pocket Anthology; Literature: A Pocket Anthology; Inside Literature: Reading, Responding, Writing (with Steven Zani); The Art of the Short Story (with Dana Gioia); andContemporary American Poetry: A Pocket Anthology (with April Lindner). He has also authored five collections of poetry, including No Word of Farewell: Selected Poems, 1970-2000. He has been awarded the Michael Braude Award for verse from the American Academy of Arts and Letters. Gwynn is University Professor of English and Poet-in-Residence at Lamar University in Beaumont, Texas.
- Author(s)R. S. Gwynn
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- SubjectLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLongman Inc
- Weight620 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.