Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionWinners! 2012 Baker's Plays High School Playwriting Competition Baker's Plays has been an advocate for theater in schools for over one hundred years. In the spirit of that commitment, we offer this playwriting competition for High School students. Plays may be about any subject and of any length. It is our hope that this competition will encourage aspiring high school authors to explore the creative possibilities of writing for the stage. This collection includes the winners of the 2012 competition. Includes: A Study of Limits by Emily Cutler - 1st Place Entropy Increasing in a Closed System by Justin Krasner-Karpen - 2nd Place Forsooth! by Conr M. Foley - 3rd Place
- Author(s)Connor M Foley,Emily Sheera Cutler,Justin Krasner-Karpen
- PublisherSamuel French, Inc.
- Date of Publication19/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSamuel French, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.