Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a seven-step model for insight and change using the action method, Psychotheatrics, which uses the expressive arts to transform the storytelling experience into a phemelogical framework for depicting challenges, strategies and outcomes resulting in the dynamic illustration of inter-subjective meaning.
- Author BiographyROB ALLEN was a Lecturer in Organizational and Forensic Psychology at Charles Sturt University, Australia. He authored a number of journal articles and books in Industrial/Organizational and Management Psychology. Rob Allen passed away after a short illness in December 2006. NINA KREBS has worked as a psychotherapist and consultant for three decades, and is author of Changing Woman Changing Work (1993) and Edgewalkers: Defusing Cultural Boundaries on the New Global Frontier (1999).
- Author(s)Nina Krebs,Rob Allen
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/12/2006
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight465 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.