All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $29.77Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the latest book from the pattern cutting and construction experts at Bunka Fashion College in Japan, school of Yohji Yamamoto. It includes 17 fashionable and achievable designs, with easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions and diagrams that guide the reader through the draping process. With two folded patterns at the back, this book provides inspiring ideas and highly practical techniques for anyone wanting to learn about draping.
- Author BiographyA graduate of Bunka Fashion College, Japan, Hisako Sato worked as Head of Garment Design for Muji until 1993 when she left to develop her own independent label. In 2008, she launched a new brand focusing on dress design, and she is still active as a designer today.
- Author(s)Hisako Sato
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication07/05/2012
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight420 g
- Width190 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.