All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionDraw Horses There's thing quite so captivating as the elegant lines, powerful muscles and graceful movements of a horse. For centuries, artists have celebrated these exquisite creatures in their work-w you can too! Lee Hammond shows you how with her special step-by-step method for breaking down each subject into easily drawn shapes that fit together like pieces of a puzzle. She'll teach you the basics of horse anatomy along with the finer details, including facial features, hair, legs and hooves. You'll learn blending and shading techniques to capture a horse's form and dimension, then give each animal personality, conveying emotion and spirit with startling realism. Learn to draw horses of any age, in any stance. Master the techniques needed to render a horse in motion, and capture the speed, power and grace of an animal on the move. Hammond makes it easy, illustrating each lesson with start-to-finish exercises and invaluable advice. So what are you waiting for? It's time to grab your pencil, saddle up and begin your new artistic journey.
- Author BiographyLee Hammond is the author of seven Discover Drawing series titles, How to Draw Lifelike Portraits from Photographs and How to Draw Portraits in Colored Pencil from Photographs.
- Author(s)Lee Hammond
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2001
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDiscover Drawing S.
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Light Books
- Out-of-print date31/03/2017
- Content Noteillustrations, index
- Weight345 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.